Sorry for typing in English, but my German is rusty!
I have been following this forum a long time now as this is probably the best forum on the Sealion 7.
I thought I had to jump in and share something that I feel important for people who consider this car. I appreciate that in Austria you might want an AWD car, but if you don't, you should get the RWD Confort.
I also leave in the mountains, in the French Alps, and... we will see how it goes during the upcoming winter. I have had my Sealion 7 since early February, logging over 16,000 km already!
What I wanted to share is that, with a mix road driving ( no city driving) my consumption is around 15-16 kwh / 100 km. As I have a bit of highway (France and Spain - around 120 km/h), my average has been 18,6 kWh / 100 km. This is a lot less than what I always see reported anywhere.
So, again, if you don't need AWD, you might want to pick the RWD.